Teach the Brain Forums

Full Version: 1000 post milestone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Forum members,

The end of 2005, has brought us to passing the 1000th posting milestone. Thank you all for your interesting postings and interest and loyalty.

We would like to wish you all festive greetings and a very happy New Year.

We hope this forum will continue to grow and prosper in 2006!

Cassandra Davis
OECD Brain and Learning Web Editor
Dear forum members,

I, too, would like to thank you for all of your contributions to the forum thus far. You have each brought invaluable insights to our forum community. I enjoy learning with you all very much.

A very sincere thanks,
Christina
I would like to wish you all festive greetings and a very happy New Year.

TO our Editor

Cassandra Davis
OECD Brain and Learning Web Editor

to Christina

to Geoff

and to Seagarama the one for whom there is no rest.

Thanks especially for your wide reading and pointers to web articles.
I have just read and copied all your recommendations on blood brain barriers.
TALKING OF barriers.

Which I have just checked the spelling of.

I AM REMINDED DRAMATICALY OF THE WORLDS MAJOUR OBSTICAL TO PEACE AND ECONOMIC SUSSTAINABLE PROGRESS.

UNIVERSAL BASIC SKILLS being taught in such a way that we ensure no child is left without them,

no one lives long without food, but millions of human beings live in educational darkness simply because we do not take

"the individual responsibility"

that we all must share in order to bring about the necessary changes in ensuring effective and universal basic skills teaching.

STARTING WITH THE ABACUS WHICH NEVER TELLS A LIE WE MUST MOVE ON TO LANGUAGE AND READING SKILLS

Whenever I meet a human being without concern for universal basic skills education, I am reminded of the words of Helen Keller

"THERE IS NOTHING MORE PITIFULL AS THOSE WITH EYESIGHT BUT WITHOUT VISION"

LET THIS WEBSITE BECOME A BEACON IN ACELERATED/INTELIGENT LEARNING AND TEACHING

john nicholson