Teach the Brain Forums

Full Version: “Just get it done”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="7"]
“Just get it done”
backing the revolution in the evolution of EDUCATION
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="7"]"I would like to make the world a better place"[/SIZE]

----------------- -------------:holiday:

[SIZE="7"]Improved goverment and reduce injustice
says George Soros[/SIZE]
[SIZE="7"]
The most valuble starting point for anyone
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]JUMPING OUT OF DISPARE ----------Confusedickly: [/SIZE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Black"]I have seen the light of human inteligence shine out of all children,

Please help me to make that light stronger and brighter 4 every child

:
adder: [COLOR="Red"]Be aware of what we can do http://wn.com/abacus

---------------- let your mind fly:holiday: :holiday: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/[/COLOR]FONT]
[SIZE="7"]
I have shown you just what the Asian countries can do.

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]Now I will show you just what we in the Western World have to do, if we are to bring our own and the third world children up to speed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Our parents have a poor history of mathematic education, but we can show them in two hours, what to teach their own children, in order to bring them to understand our western numeral notation perfectly.

Between Three and Five years of age we can show our own children how to count perfectly to Eleven Million and every step they need to perfect, in order to teach themselves how to read the sounds and meaning of ten thousand words that they are likely to understand before they start School.

Already learning to read letters and sounds are possible from computer’s, (If you have one) (Along with reading mentors) which in my opinion should be older children, perfecting their own reading. (“Let us call them reading brothers and sisters”)

[url[SIZE="7"]
]http://www.system-one-4-every-1.co.uk/links.html
[/SIZE]
[/url]

Although these three maps for counting, “the Childs own hands” on through proving games “a sum a second” then the second mobile map “Abacus One” which a three to four year old child can use for around a year when its own mental visualisation abilities take over (mental abacus) every child will do this naturally.

[SIZE="7"]
NOT THE COMPLICATED MENTAL ABACUS Asian children are attempting to perfect
[/SIZE]

but a mental abacus they will become perfect at, in order to work in numeric notation, after perfecting our third Map, a Counting Board I developed called “The Abacus One Map” that will bring every child’s mind, to become able, to visualise the necessary notation, to understand the concept of eleven million and the 10,999,999 numbers that precede it.

Our children using English and European languages will become just as able in notation without the mental torture that precedes “The mental abacus ability” shown by these dedicated children. I sent an Abacus to six hundred and fifty schools getting only one order from a school where I had demonstrated Abacus One Previously.

[SIZE="7"]
That goes along with six hundred fifty MP s that I sent a an abacus to, not one Politian has yet come forward to champion Abacus One.

[/SIZE]We shall never bring our western society to use complicated teaching practise in order to develop the mentality needed to accomplish what these children are able to do, but the three strand Abacus One, the child’s hands, and the Abacus One Map will provide every child with the basic ability required of them, to learn all basic maths principles.

It will also develop every child’s ability to read numbers and learn easily all that is necessary steps in order to develop its own conscious ability to read alongside its subconscious ability to speak its own language and comprehend the meaning of those words.

My system one 4 every 1 is not an invisible set of cloths that only the intelligent can visualise, it is a practical systematic formula perfected by years of concentrated effort by one individual, researching teaching history established by Maria Montessori, modern neuroscience, and bucketful’s of common sense.

[SIZE="6"] We simply show them what to do, using our naturally shared human intelligence. [/SIZE] :adder:

[/SIZE]
http://www.system-one-4-every-1.co.uk/links.html